Teachers strike from public schools

Nowadays, Public School system in Chile is not working properly, because some of our future colleagues are in strike, why?

Because they are fighting the SAE Bond: “Strike follows until the government pay the Teachers”, Only the commitment of the payment, of the totality of the debt of the bond of Subvención Adicional Especial (SAE) to the teachers, will be the measurement that will finishes with the mobilizations that have been having without classes the students of all the country.

In my opinion I think that teachers are good, just they are trying to be made respect by the government who promised to pay the historical debt and the SAE bond and that not yet takes shape, I think that it is a good way to brake the abuses on the part of the government. Ethically speaking I think that is not a good idea to stop the classes, but I think that humanly speaking we cannot continue that this happens.

In my opinion if the strike will continue just the student will have to pay the consequences they will have to continue studying on vacations, is not fair for them to pay by adult errors or not?

0 comentarios: